Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

12 July 2015

I'm a Kapherus fangirl

I'm fortunate to have been given my grandmother's meanings for reading playing cards. But if I were starting from scratch I would adopt the meanings and methods of J David Arcuri, aka 'Kapherus' and 'Cardseer'.

As it is, Oma passed on diddly-squat about HOW to read cards, so I augment my meager natural abilities by following Kaph's clear and informative blog posts on the subject. Such as this one, which I highly recommend -

Card Pairing in Cartomancy: Basic Lessons in Reading Playing Cards

card_pairs2
(image from post)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts