Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

04 October 2015

There are no coincidences

I picked up my Osho Zen Tarot to select a card to use as the wallpaper on my phone today. I had literally just begun shuffling when one card flipped over in my hands.


For a split second I considered it as a "jumper" but decided it was the result of attempting to shuffle with half-awake hands. So I put the card back and continued shuffling, telling the deck, as you do, that it was just sloppy shuffling, I wanted to shuffle the deck properly and if it wanted to give me that card again it was welcome to do so.


Yep.

"...'Experiencing' is the feeling of wonder itself, the thrill of communion, the gentle touch of our connectedness with all that surrounds us..."

Even the title of this post comes from the Facebook post which triggered me to pull my card of the day.

This is why I fucking love cards.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts