Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

21 November 2015

Kippermania!

19 Sept 2020: A recent comment has brought this post to my attention and I realise that it needs updating!

Since the publication of at least two, that I'm aware of, new Kipper decks I've noticed a spike in the number of people visiting my blog having searched for "kipper meanings" etc.

Information in English is fairly limited at the moment, although I expect that's about to change big time! For my readers' convenience I've consolidated all the sources I've made use of (that are still in existence) -

xxxxxxxxxxx's list of meanings at xxxxxxxxxxx - here.
xxxxxxxxxxx also hosts a Kipperkarten group on Facebook - here.
(yes, we've had a falling out, and I'm not promoting anything of her's on my blog)
A simple listing plus some timing information from Fennario - here.
Malkiel Rouven Dietrich kindly made some Kipper videos in English which I've compiled into a YouTube playlist - here.
Malkiel removed all his content a few years ago and has only two, more recent, Kipper videos up now - Master Method with Kippercards and Kipper Cards Key Words
Added 19/9/20: Toni Puhle, aka the Card Geek, has a YouTube channel, a Kipper Facebook group, and has published a book, "The Card Geek's Guide to Kipper Cards".

To be honest, that's all you need to get you started.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger HG said…

    I think we have a common issue with a certain Kipperguru ;)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger jmk said…

    Dear HG, Bearing in mind that this post is 5 years old, it may not be who you think it is. 😉

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts