Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

18 April 2016

Open Reading 8

The Tarot Balbi is having a well-earned rest, so today I've chosen to work with my best buddy deck - the Morgan's Tarot. Not a tarot at all, but a wonderfully quirky oracle that I've hung out with for... yeah, most of my life now.


You're looking too critically at your choices, your path. It's your "trip", embrace it. You can't know for certain where you're going to end up, how it's going to turn out. But you have to do your authentic "thing". If you do nothing, you'll go nowhere, you'll achieve nothing. 

"It's your thing/ Do what you wanna do/ I can't tell you/ Who to sock it to..."


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I recently started studying Tarot, and today I did an Open Reading, Celtic Cross spread based on Joan Bunning directions. I´d like to receive insights from you because I found the spread so challenging.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger jmk said…

    Hi Dana. Do we mean the same thing by "open reading"? Here I'm referring to a general reading that is "open" to whoever needs to see/hear it. But there's also a method of reading as described in the book "Tarot - The Open Reading" by Yoav Ben-Dov.

    I'm not familiar with Joan Bunnings' Celtic Cross method, but I've had a look at this: http://www.learntarot.com/ccross.htm. Is that the one? It looks fairly similar to the way I would read a CC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts